Career Progression -Jobs for the girls How to progress your career in Law
This event is for qualified membera Of the legal profession only.
FIND OUT HOW TO PROGRESS IN YOUR CAREER.
With Advice and Guidance on
WITH GUEST SPEAKERS, WELCOME FROM CEO OF HM
1. Nicola Gordon, Head of Scottish Judicial Appointments Board – jobs for the girls, What jobs are there in the judiciary?
2. Naomi Pryde, PARTNER and Head of Litigation at DWF LLP, Edinburgh,
3. Pamela Niven, Partner, HM management board, Heads up the Private Client team and Head of Career Path redevelopment in. Will talk about how to become a partner.
4. Sally Penni, Barrister at Law in Crime and employment law and Founder and Chair of women in the law
5. Mary Bonsor, FLEX
6. Caroline Macarron, Lawshare,
Drinks and nibbles.
FREE for members* of women in the law
( normally students members are free ; £10 for non-members. *Members means paid subscribed members of women in the law. Member Must have completed membership form and returned and made payment in order order to be counted as a member Of WITL.
Half price WITL membership available to those attending an event (£25 instead of £50).
Suggested Charity Donations of £10 to TBC