£25,000 – £29,000
Full Time (applications for part time working will be considered)
Are you organised and efficient with an eye for detail? This new role supporting the smooth running of our grants processes as part of a hard working and supportive team might be for you. From responding to enquiries to preparing committee meeting papers and being the key grants database administrator you will support the team to ensure all aspects of the Foundation’s grant programmes are handled with efficiency and professionalism.
- To support the Joint Chief Executives through
- Diary management
- Assist with drafting and organising papers for meetings
- Attend and accurately minute meetings, decisions and actions
- Follow up with colleagues and external stakeholders on actions from meetings
- Use Salesforce to ensure accurate recording of activity
- To carry out research on potential funder partners and to make initial enquiries
- To manage the general email inbox, respond to enquiries and escalate as needed
- To prepare initial drafts of funding applications and funding reports
- To maintain websites
- To support the Development director with the Foundation’s campaigns and casework
- Support the smooth running of the Foundation’s volunteer recruitment process
The closing date is Tuesday 19th July 2022 at 5pm.