Publishing your book with us
Publish your book with our Women in the Law UK publishing arm
We now offer a service fo you to publish your book with us. Here is what you can do:
- Publish as a Women in the Law book or
- Publish your own book with help from us
- We publish books by men and women
- We publish Poetry, fiction and non fiction etc
- We publish books by black and BAME authors
- We will read it, edit it and publish it
- if your book fits our values
- If your book is not for us, we will direct you elsewhere
Submit your book by email to us
Please include the answers we ask you below;
- Book title:
- What is the name of your book?
- What type of book is it?
- What is the book about?
- Fiction or non fiction?
- Tag line for the book:
- Why are you writing the Book?
- Is your book finished? Y or N
- Who will buy and read your book?
- How long is the book?
- How many words is the book?
- How many pages in the book?
- How will we market it?
- Sally Penni, Barrister at Law and Founder of Women in the Law UK, www.sallypenni.com
- Kate McKuan, TheManwiththebeard.com
Join our Book Club
Women in the Law UK hold a monthly book club.