Become a member of Women in the Law UK – you can now join online.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Our aim is to create future leaders and encourage and support the next generation of leaders. Men and women. In all aspects of their career from career progression to business development to Wellbeing especially mental well being. To empowerment and leadership.
Membership is open to all involved in the Legal Profession or Business & support diversity in the work place.
Membership benefits include;
- Discounted rates to attend events or Free members events
- Opportunity to be associated with our brand as a progressive organisation aligned with our values and aims. For example you are an organisation tackling career progression, gender diversity in the work place.
- Access to mentoring and business development coaching sessions
- Regular Women in the Law UK email newsletter
- Meet enterprising women from business and commerce
- Business development opportunities by meeting entrepreneurs and SME business owners as associate members at our events
- Discounted rates to attend partner events of other organisations. Eg. Women in the Law Summit, Women’s International Network Annual Conference, Win Trade Summit, WeConnect conference and more…
- Discounted rates with certain high profile brands including retail, travel, restaurants, bars and more
How to join us
- Complete your online application
- Once your application is confirmed, pay your membership fees by BACS or Cheque
- You will receive a welcome email with more information
- If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual membership fees
- Concessions (Trainees/Students/Pupils/Mat or Pat Leave/Bar Students/LPC Students) Proof Required £25.00 per year
- Individual Membership £50 per year
- QC Membership £75 per year
- Corporate Membership (Allows up to 4 named people to attend as members) £500 per year
- VIP Corporate Membership (unlimited number of named people) £1,000 per year